You will be served with a number of proceed features once the Linksys Smart WiFi account is enabled for your home network. Here we are explaining the advance features you will be provided with once you have enabled the Linksys Smart WiFi (Linksyssmartwifi) account for your home network.
- You can dispense the priorities to the various devices connected with in your home network. Assigning the priorities to the devices will be possible only after configuring the home network using Linksys smart WiFi or linksyssmartwifi.com account.
- Using the Linksys Smart WiFi account address linksyssmartwifi.com you will be capable to perform the parental control settings for the home network. Using the parental control settings you will capable to restrict the harmful websites for the home network.
- Internet speed test can be performed using the Linksys Smart WiFi account.
- You can easily manage all the devices connected within the home network using the Linksys smart WiFi account.
How to Control the Internet Access Time using the Linksys Smart WiFi Account
Using the linksyssmartwifi.com local access using the Linksys Smart WiFi account, you can control the internet access time for your home network. Here we are explaining the steps you will require to follow if you want to control the internet access time for your home network.
- Open the Linksys Smart WiFi account for your home network. / linksyssmartwifi login
- Enter the password for twice so that you can access the parental control settings for the Linksys routers. / linksyssmartwifi login
- After the successful login you will need to select the device you want to configure for the parental controls. / linksyssmartwifi login
- You will find the option Add/Remove device so that you can easily add or remove the devices from your home network. / linksyssmartwifi login
- You can change the name of the devices connected with in your home network. / linksyssmartwifi login
- Go for the option “Block Internet Access” and the go for the “Specific Times”. / linksyssmartwifi login
Linksys Smart WiFi Configuration Steps
Configuring and setting up the Linksys routers for the Linksys Smart WiFi account is not at all difficult. Here we are explaining the simple steps you will need to follow if you want to configure the Linksys router using the Linksyssmartwifi account.
- Attach the antennas to your Linksys router and then connect the power supply for your Linksys router.
- Find the available wireless connection and connect with the available network.
- Fill the login address https://www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar or the web browser and press enter key.
- Here you will need to fill the login detail that is User name and the Password for the Linksys routers.
- Check the option “I have read and accepted the License Terms for using this software”.
- Follow the given instructions and simply click on the Next option so that you can proceed for the next steps regarding the linksyssmartwifi account configurations.
- Here you will need to fill the login details for Linksys smart WiFi account for the successful login.
- Click on the tick mark showing the option “Install future router updates automatically”
- Go for the option “Reconnect to your network”.
- Setup a secure password for the Linksys smart WiFi access.
With the help of the Linksys Smart WiFi account you can make any kind of advance settings for the Linksys routers like you can go for the linksyssmartwifi.com setup linksyssmartwifi, Linksys router login admin password change linksyssmartwifi, Linksys router login admin settings linksyssmartwifi, Linksys router keeps dropping signal issues linksyssmartwifi, Linksys router troubleshooting linksyssmartwifi, Linksys router vpn passthrough linksyssmartwifi, Linksys router reset factory defaults, Linksys router wrt54g setup using linksyssmartwifi.