Execute Configuration of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router
Linksys smart Wi-Fi router is very easy to configure by the use of Smart Setup Wizard. With the help of Smart Setup Wizard, Linksys smart Wi-Fi router login becomes simpler as never before. Smart Setup Wizard is rooted in the firmware & is accessible yet if the router doesn’t have an Internet connection or is into its default settings. So, today we will direct users on setting up Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router with the use of Smart Setup Wizard. One more thing all Linksys Smart WI-FI Routers supported by Smart Setup Wizard & Linksys smart Wi-Fi router login can be carried out by the same.
By the Use of Smart Setup, the user doesn’t need a Setup CD or extra software for setting up the router. Users have Option of straightforwardly access Linksys router’s web-based setup page all through the setup process. And the CD that a user receives with Linksys router doesn’t contain any software it only has Linksys router smart Wi-Fi router documentation.
Users will need the following requirements, in order to complete configuration for Linksys smart Wi-Fi router login.
First of all, users will need browser that can be used for configuration for Linksys smart Wi-Fi router login, such as
- Latest Adobe Flash
- Latest version of Chrome and Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Microsoft Edge
Next, you will need a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, A wireless computer or a computer with an Ethernet port & One (1) or two (2) Internet / Ethernet (RJ-45) cables. Not to forget working internet connection. In case you don’t have any modem, then there is an alternative in its place, just connect the cable given by Internet Service Provider (ISP) straight to computer’s Ethernet port.
Let’s begin the Smart Setup Wizard
- If you have Linksys router, that has external antennas then connect the antennas first with the router after that plug in router via power socket. Or if, your router comprise power switch, ensure that power switch is set to the ON mode& Wait till the power LED is solid.
- Next, connect the Ethernet cable by modem with Internet port of Linksys smart Wi-Fi router login.
- Moving further, attach secured wireless network or user can locate wireless IDs both at the base of a router or on Quick Start Guide. In order to prevent further troubles while setup, ensure that there is a stable signal coming from a router or try to place wireless computer nearby in the same room where Linksys smart Wi-Fi router is placed.
- Time to open a web browser, type default local address http://linksyssmartwifi.com for Linksys smart Wi-Fi router login into a web browser address bar and press enter.
- In case default address not able to start on the Smart Setup, then try to use IP address 192.168.1.1 or myrouter.local into web browser address bar.
- Next, tick the checkbox next to I have read and accepted the License Terms for using this software after that click Next to continue.
- Next, In the Updates for your router windowpane & Install future router updates automatically (suggested) is verified by default to let usual updates. The user can also uncheck it to manage once to perform an Auto-Update.
For more leftover steps, place call on router login support team on toll free number. Our router login team is experienced in all kind of router login issue. if you are looking for any kind of assistance for Linksys smart Wi-Fi router login then simple contact expert team of router login support 24/7 days a week.