Updating the latest firmware is not a big deal. Here are the simple steps you can follow and update the available firmware for the Linksys extender you are using at your home network.
- First of all go for the official website of the Linksys router and download the latest available.
- Find the desired location where you want to save the firmware for the Linksys routers.
- Go for the Linksys smart WiFi official account and fill the login details for the successful login.
- After the successful login simply go for the “Administrative” option.
- Under the “Admin” you will find the option for the “Firmware Update”.
- Select that option and choose the firmware file you have just downloaded.
- After choosing the file, go for the “Start Upgrade” option.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow if you want to ungraded the latest available firmware for the Linksys routers.