Few Smart Wi-Fi Routers from Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Linksys is a leading American Networking Company that was launched in the year 1988. After that Cisco purchased Linksys in the year 2003 and was sold to Linksys. In 2013 the brand was known as Linksys by Cisco. The Linksys provides products like Wireless Router, Ethernet Switches, VoIP equipment’s, Wireless videos camera, audio visual and storage service.
These are a list of some smart Wi-Fi Routers:
1> LINKSYS WRT3200ACM AC3200 MU-MIMO GIGABIT WI-FI ROUTER
– This router comes with Tri-stream 160 Technology that double the bandwidth from 80MHz to 160MHz. It also gives you an open source ready with Open WRT and DD-WRT. It runs on 1.8GHz dual –core central unit processor (CPU) and the Mu-MIMO. (www.linksyssmartwifi.com)
2> LINKSYS EA9300 MAX-STREAM AC4000 TRI-BAND WI-FI ROUTER
– This Router is known as the next generation router with a Tri- Band Technology. It could give a speed up to 4.0Gbps. EA9300 is the router which comes with 6 External antennas to give you a better coverage area. This router provides you an Advanced Wireless Security with WPA2/Personal and SPI Firewall. (www.linksyssmartwifi.com)
3> LINKSYS CG7500 AC1900 DUAL-BAND MODEM WI-FI ROUTER
– This router can be used as both modem and router with a DOCSIS 3.02 24X8 Modem and AC Wi-Fi Router. This router can be used in a medium size house. It has the 4.3x technology give you a faster speed. Let’s say your plan is up to 300Mbps with this router you can get a speed up to 1.9Gbps.
Linksys Router Setup
– Connect the Linksys router to modem with Ethernet cord at internet port on the router, and then, from the router to a computer Via Ethernet or Wireless.
– Once the connection is done we need to fetch the IP address. The default IP address for the Linksys is 192.168.1.1. (www.linksyssmartwifi.com)
– To make sure that it’s the correct IP open the command prompt on the computer type in a command IPCONFIG and hit Enter, This will bring Windows IP configurations. Look for the default Gateway a number starting with 192.168.
– Then pull up a browser at the top type in the IP address at the address bar. This should take you to the setup wizard. After you accept the terms and conditions, it will ask you to select an existing network. Put in the password for the modem and let it do the configuration.
– Next window it will ask you if you want to keep the same password. Make it your choice on the password and make sure the Wi-Fi Name should not match the existing Wi-Fi name. It has to be different by 1 character or the complete name. So let’s say you have an existing network named as ABC XYZ. So, the name should be abcxyz123 or any other. (www.linksyssmartwifi.com)
– After you save the settings the setup is done and you can enjoy the router’s Wi-Fi with your devices.
Hope this article was Helpful!!Thank You!!