Simply Setup Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router via Smart Setup Wizard
In case your house is multiplying from solo internet user to multiple internet users, then it’s an ideal time to get a shift to Dual-band router. Having one Linksys midrange router will be a better choice if your house members have a deep interest in online videos & gaming. Linksys mid-range routers get appreciated by majority of online game & videos user. The majority of Linksys routers use equivalent user-friendly Smart Wi-Fi Web interface. Linksys router console utilizes widget that lets users to activate guest networking & parental controls. Linksys users can also view wireless & LAN network status. In addition, enabling QoS settings & checking external storage status is one & all feature that attracts users. A Linksys router comes with many other great features. So, to utilize all of them, let’s have a look at Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Setup steps.
Before starting the Set up of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, you need to know few important things. Firstly, User doesn’t require Setup CD or additional software to set up the router. Secondly, User has the authority to directly access the Linksys router’s web-based setup page throughout the setup process. If you don’t have CD that comes with the router, then don’t worry. That CD doesn’t have any setup software. It only contains router’s documentation. Also, User will need a compatible browser such as Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Latest Adobe Flash Player, Safari (for Mac or iPad), Microsoft Edge & Latest version of Chrome and Firefox. Along with this, you also require a wireless computer or a computer with an Ethernet port, Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router & One (1) or two (2) Internet / Ethernet (RJ-45) cables.
Steps for Setting up the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router via Smart Setup Wizard
• Firstly, connect antennas to the router. If your router has external antenna then Plug your router to a power supply. Or if your router has any power switch, set it to the on position. Now, wait till power LED becomes stable.
• Next, attach Ethernet cable from modem to the Internet port of the router.
• Now, connect to your available wireless network. You can find out wireless credentials at the base of the router or on Quick Start Guide. Next, ensure you are receiving a firm signal from the router & try to place wireless computer in same room where router is placed. This will avoid issues during setup.
• Open a web browser now & enter http://linksyssmartwifi.com into browser’s address bar & then press Enter.
• If you are using a wired computer then don’t follow 3rd & 4th Step.
• You can use default IP Address of the router that is 192.168.1.1. Or enter myrouter.local in the web browser’s address bar, if you are not able to open smart setup.
These were the few simple basic steps for Setting up the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To know further steps contact router login support team. We have dedicated team for router login issues. They are working 24/7. So, there is no time restriction to contact them. You can contact them via the toll-free number or can connect them via Live Chat. Router login support team would also like to hear from you in the form of feedbacks & comments. Don’t forget to comment in the comment box.