Configure Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi
Linksys has done another great job by launching Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi router with compact and practical design. It reaches those areas which are hard to reach with a design which will suit your home decor. Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi also features four Gigabit Ethernet ports for a steady, wired connection option. You can find on back of the Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi router one USB 2.0 port and one USB 3.0 port deliberately to carry peripherals such as external hard drives and printers. You have to attach only one time devices to access them.
When we think of utilizing any network concerned devices we keep in mind to secure them from any threat. In Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi, changing router settings for making network more secure or better working with device or game is very easy. The beauty of Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi lays in the configuration settings which you can do even when you are away from your home. You can use it on your mobile as well.
Let’s start configuring Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi
- First we will connect Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi.
- Start web browser in computer.
- Go for www.linksyssmartwifi.com for login into your account. In case you forget Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi then click on forget password, and follow the instructions on screen.
- You should disable remote access, if you would like to configure your router only despite the fact that you are on your home network.
Steps for connecting directly Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi
- Start web browser in your PC.
- Type www.linksyssmartwifi.com for login into router with the use of router password which is created while installing Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi
Steps for Changing Network Name and Password
Experts always suggest changing Network name and its password, so that hackers and other security threats can’t find your network name and password while accessing your network for wrong motives.
- Log into Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi router via IP address or default Local address www.linksyssmartwifi.com.
- After login go for router settings, and click on Wireless.
- Now click on Wireless tab and click on Edit.
- In order to change network name you have to type new name in Network name (SSID) box.
- For changing network password, again type new password in Password box, and save the changes made by you.
Like above settings you can make changes in Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi router following settings as well.
- Guest access
- Parental control
- Test your internet speed
- Change your router’s local access password
- Changes in Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi router time zone.
For all these settings you can contact our router login team on toll free number. Their assistance will prove beneficial for you and your router. So start taking expert advice and guidance without making any more delay.