Steps for Totaling online Games & Application for Media Prioritization Tool of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account
You can easily give priorities to the number of devices connected to your home network. You can manage the priorities for the media devices using the options like Downstream Bandwidth, WMM Support, and No Acknowledgement. For this, You will have one more option that is “Utilizing your network”. This feature allows you adding the online games and applications so that you can provide them with more priorities. Please feel free to call us anytime you need help regarding this or any other issue you are facing with the Linksys router like updating the firmware for the Linksys routers or managing the account for the Linksys Smart WiFi account.
Before you start prioritizing the devices connected to your network, you will need to know the port number for the application you want to add. The port number can vary from 0 to 65535. You can easily know about the port number for the online game or the application from the documentation provided to you. You can also call the official support team for that application or game to know about the port number.
Online Games & Application for Media Prioritization Tool of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account
- First of all, you will need to access the Linksys Smart WiFi account using the local address linksyssmartwifi
- After the successful login, you will need to choose the “Media Prioritization” option.
- Here you will find the option “Add a New Application……” just go for that option.
- A new window will come out and you will need to add the “Application Name” and the “Port Range” in the given fields.
- Simply click on the “OK” option once all is done.
Using these simple steps you can easily add new online games or application to the priorities list. You can contact us any time you need help regarding this or any other issues regarding Linksys Smart WiFi account.